Iv'e always been fascinated by history, especially World War 2, recently a German house mate moved into our house and we have had a lot of discussions on the history of Nazism and the war. This led me to watch a few documentaries on youtube, on certain Nazi figures, and the War in general. While watching I happened to scroll down onto comments, and I couldn't believe what people are posting. A great deal of people were seemingly in support of fascism and what the Nazi's stood for. A lot of people were talking about how the holocaust was either a good thing or completely over-blown in its casualty figures.
It really was sickening to read what these morons are writing, and were talking about Americans, Brits etc denying the holocaust and saying how Nazism was a good thing. I know you shouldn't pay attention to these morons, but I couldn't believe the amount of comments in support of this.
Outside of the internet, there are also a great deal of people who say the holocaust figures are an exaggeration. I was always informed that 6million Jews were killed, I just can't understand why people would try to deny this today. Also why is there such a nasty under current of Anti-Semitism still from some people? I guarantee you if you watch any video on youtube etc on the war or the holocaust some morons will start spouting hate. This is not "trolling" I don't think, these people really believe in what they say. Its very worrying.