Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
SV, your complete inability to complete a logical thought is so very persistent. The audience of a baseball game, the members of this board, they are OPEN to everyone. Who chooses to participate or not is a different story. Also, Geoff and SC are not running for POTUS and VPOTUS (although it's not a terrible idea).

Government is supposed to be inclusive, it's supposed to be for ALL Americans. This is the most ethnically diverse country in the world, yet I think that the population was poorly represented in the audience of the GOP convention. And maybe I can't spot a Latino in the audience, but I damn well can spot an Asian or black person, and there weren't any.

As for OWS, perhaps that speaks well to minorities that they didn't participate, since the members were mostly without any sort of real political agenda. All they did was protest things, but weren't very definite about what they were for or against. We just knew they were for themselves and against everyone else.

C,

Blacks are free to attend the RNC just like they're free to attend OWS or a Yankees game or NHL game. They choose not to. No one is preventing them from attending.