Originally Posted By: jace
Originally Posted By: olivant
I don't know where some Board members get their information. So much of it is anecdotal. So, I just surfed over to Oregon's Department of Motor Vehicles and accessed their driver's license requirements(Here's the link: http://cms.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/pages/driverid/idproof.aspx#legal_presence)

So, I don't know how the information at this link would in any way support the conclusion of the poster above that Oregon is one of those states that makes it easy for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses. Its DL requirements are the same as those of Texas and Pennsylvania.

Because I know of a few who have gone there for it. I met them in school, it's no secret. I first found out 3 years ago when a classmate's sister was flying there to take driving test, for second time. I could not understand why, they explained, unashamedly, to me. What they say they require on website and what they actually require are obviously different. Her sister went, passed second test, and got a license. That enabled her to go for real estate license.
She now is selling real estate in Kingston, New York.

I did not mind when I heard, thought it was cool. Seeing how widespread and out of control it is past year ( I moved to New York City) I am changing opinion on the matter.

Out of curiosity, what part of NYC did you move to?

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.