Originally Posted By: Ivan
Posted this to The Real Deal; decided to repost here as well. These are from my collection of Youngstown mob pics through the bombing war that started in 1959 and they include just about everyone important. Feel free to correct any mistakes (I think some of the spellings are off).

This is the first half of my collection and the pics are posted in rough chronological order as a timeline. These go up to the early 1960s. I'll post the 2nd half later on. Most of these are really rare

Buffalo rep Joe "The Wolf" DeCarlo

Warren-based Cleveland family rep Tony Dope DelSanter. He later became the family's consigliere.

Detroit rep Frank Cammarata

Jasper "Fats" Aiello

Fats Aiello again

John Farah

Mike Farah

The Jungle Inn

Jungle Inn machine gun turret

Jungle Inn raid

Corrupt Mayor Frank Franco. Was a disgraced judge who was kicked off the bench, and then almost immediately was elected mayor. He threw the city wide open, and the Pittsburgh and Cleveland families made major moves on the city. Mobsters allied with the different factions didn't get along too well. grin

Greek gambling boss Chris Sophocleos, the first to get blown up.

Sophocleos death car

Sophocleos bombing suspect Ronnie "The Crab" Carabbia when he was about 30. He would later (along with Ray Ferrito) blow up Danny Greene. His son, amusingly, now owns a big fireworks company.

Sandy Naples

Sandy Naples again

and again

Shotgun slaying victims John <illegible>, Mike Farah, and Sandy Naples. Anyone know who the "John" guy on the left is?

Naples' girlfriend Maryanne Veranzic, who was shotgunned to death along with him.

Vince DeNiro, gambling boss and bombing victim.

Great pics thanks Ivan .