Originally Posted By: BordertownResident
I don't think mobsters are any more intelligent than gang members which both are basically the same thing. The only reason why street gangs get arrested more often is because of the drugs, it bring a lot of heat to anyone not just street gang members. Obviously the lowe level gang members know who the boss is, why do you think other wise? The most famous ones are usually the ones with the more weight on them, it's part of the drug game.

Sorry i cant agree with you i was in a street gang and a so called pretty oragnized one @ that...Gang members dont get arrested becase they deal in drugs...well i mean they do get arrested for drug but sorry to say it but gang memebers rob a place get high then fall a sleep in the get away vehicle... gang members are pretty dumb MS13 extortes people who run tortilla stands maybe they get 2 or 3 bucks... from each stand ..... there is no rules in gangs for the most partt.... gangs arnt deadly... i quit my gang without any repercussion and could be ratting to whoever abou my Governor... and they wouldnt do shit... gangs are weak unorganized un displined crap...

"According to my best recollection,I don't remember."
- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo