Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Actually it might have been difficult in the past, but with today's technology it is quite easy for the federal government to keep track of hundreds of phone calls using various software that raises red flags when words like terror, kill, hurt, hit, etc are mentioned. Or alternatively have all those phone calls digitally recorded (or like when Google voice transcribes and emails your voicemails to you) and then have somebody go through them manually if they suspect something.

When i was in the USMC we had a system "software" i guess that would automatically scan every call going on in the country of iraq.... if any of these "words" were said the computer " or software" would AUTOMATICALLY record the conversation... and our intell guys would review this conversation and we would act accordingly sending drones or sending raids or convoys to the location....however it wasnt just 1 word... it had to be several words that triggered the systems for instance if someone said "bomb" "Military" or something that sounded like a scare... we wouldnt just send drone attacks to someone who said bomb and nothing else.. the system we use is VERY VERY VERY advanced and pretty much infringes on the rights of Iraqi people... since Carmine is a American we cant infringe on his rights in he same way but im sure if we can monitor every phone conversatin that is going on in IRAQ Afghan etc etc...the government does something about these upper echelon wiseguys conversations..... just because the government has rules and reulations tha doesnt mean shit the government can do what they want when they want and there is nothing NOOONE AND I MEAN NOONE can do about it... Any person on these boards if the government wants you bad enough you will go....not to get off topic about cosa nostra but our government assasinated 3 saudi princes's becaue they were funding terrorist... you dont think they can do whatever the want to any of us?

"According to my best recollection,I don't remember."
- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo