It is usual practise for law enforcement that whenever there is a contract on someone's head, they have the obligation to warn this individual that his life is in danger. They have done this with Agostino Cun trera, Nick Rizzuto, Paolo Renda, all who are now dead.

I'm sure that at the time they warned Rocco Sollecito, Salvatore Montagna's faction was looking to kill him too. Also, I remember an article which suggested that Gallo might have been involved in Montagna's murder. Gallo and Mucci have been identified as close associates of Desjardins.

Law enforcement had seen Tony Mucci driving around in the same neighborhood where Montagna would be killed a few weeks later. I agree however that is could very well have just been a coincidence. But if it's not, then it is likely that Gallo and Mucci were involved. I personally think they were.

I was wrong about the days while it has rather been weeks. But it would not make much of a difference, because fact is that not long after being warned, Gallo left for Italy.

I've read so many articles on these events in the last year that after some time I get confused about all the details.

A couple of weeks ago I also accidentally lost all my bookmarks about Canadian organized crime. Luckily it wasn't a big deal as they had fulfilled their purpose.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."