Originally Posted By: antimafia
1. I'm not sure what you are arguing about Gallo's deportation or about his thought process. I think you're making the mistake of interpreting his deportation as a tool he had, at his disposal, that could be shaped or bent to serve him. Gallo's case has a relatively long history. Back in June 2009, one newspaper article mentioned Gallo "is begging the Canadian government not to deport him, and instead 'extend a second welcome,' like the one he received when arriving here from Italy at age nine."

If you're arguing Gallo chose not to fight his deportation any longer because he wanted to be deported as soon as possible on account of his fears for safety, this is still hard to jibe with the filing of a motion to return to Canada five days after being deported. I'm also not entirely sure Gallo had any opportunities left to legally stall his deportation. Are you aware of any further chances he had?

So how do you explain his sudden decision to leave Canada while he had been fighting extradition for years? Then five days later he's filing a motion that he wants to return. Seriously, does that make any sense to you? Days before he left, he was told by the police his life was in danger. To me it's evident one thing had to do with the other.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."