Originally Posted By: antimafia

I notice you didn't mention Leonardo Salvo's name in your post above. Do you know something about his fate or his whereabouts that you would feel comfortable sharing?

Sorry, I just forgot about Salvo because I read the books mentioning the Spagnolo murder a rather long time ago, so I don't remember everything well. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Salvo's present whereabouts, everything I know about the mafia comes only from books, so I am no expert. I wrote that post only because I hate those characters involved in the Spagnolo murder more that others from that organization because they killed a honest man, it isn't like most of the mafia murders where they are killing each other.
Sorry for not being helpful, I am afraid I am not one of the most informed users on the forum, unfortunately.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."