Memphis is also a hub though and thats an hour away from blytheville arkansas. Mexican carels also use the bootheel of missouri as a hub for distribution due to its connection to so manyother states and i can hit a golf ball to th bootheel from my back yard. I used to be alot more involved in th drug trade and i know.for a.fact things dry up around election time, national state and local i dont care what you say(and good weed comes in from thanksgiving to christmas). Drug prices have rose like crazy in the last tens years and i believe this is du derectly from th rise in cost of transporting the product(gas).

On a side note hav yall heard of th livestock medication being used to cut cocaine now? It eats people from the inside out, a former boss/former lawn care service owner/good friend of mine died last year due to injesting to much of it. Started out as a scab on his face until it ate his nose and ears away. When he died they had him wrapped in a cadaver's skin because they had scraped off all of his rotted flesh. It was a terrible thing to happen to someone ecspecailly in such a small town as mine where everyone knows everyone.