I saw a little bit of that episode, that's the thing with the series they do a good job at gassin' people up. The prison system here in Georgia is still called the chain gang for a reason i came up with people that's incarcerated blessed to say that I, myself am not locked up. Not all of what dude was over the top though, but I'm a clear a little bit of it up in GA prisons whites we the minority how in other states some might stick together among racial lines there really ain't too much of that here most usually convert to Islam once they get out of Jackson and go to which ever placed they've been sent to.It's a war zone in there though from medium security prisons to those high max ones, the inmates 9 times out of 10 run the institutions I know alot of old heads told me it's not like it used to be so I could be wrong. I've heard rumors that certain white dude's that get sent down the road usually have connections to the good ol' boy network in some shape or form but that's not a major factor. Even connections won't help you though Morgan is proof of that, I came across somebody a couple months back fresh out from Baldwin he told me he got stabbed up in there. White's are usually targets if they can't stand up for themselves but at the end of the day the chain gang is the chain gang only the strong and the smart survive, I hope that kind of answers that for you.

Last edited by South_Made; 08/23/12 07:45 AM.