Originally Posted By: Fat_Ralph

After hearing about this, I looked into it being a big Bourne Trilogy fan... From what I read, Jason Bourne is the project name not Damon's character, apparently there were more than 1 guy that was altered as Damon's character was, it was a very lengthy thing I read I cant remeber alot of what they said but that is this jist of it..

In the original Robert Ludlum books, "Jason Bourne" was an alias shared by many agents before David Webb took over the alias, and well then had his memory accident.

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Who could possibly come back for the sequel? Meg Ryan, Val Kilmer, Tom Skerritt? None of them are looking too good these days. Ew.

Cruise tried to get this produce several years back, the revealed plotline at the time was that a retired Cruise is now training pilots, comes into conflict/romance with a hot shot rookie female cadet. (Reportedly this part was originally set for Katie Holmes. Yeah I don't think she'll be available for this.)

Look I didn't like the first TOP GUN, the world doesn't need this sequel. But since my opinion is irrelevant for this inevitable sequel, this isn't a bad basic approach to the Danger zone I suppose.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 08/20/12 02:01 PM.