I've looked in the "Merchanette" which is supposedly the nation's biggest flea market or something liek that. It's like a newspaper. I dunno, they list real estate in there, and I've seen apartments in my town for about 185 or 200 a month. That's what made me think I might have enough money to pay for it.

My parents wanted me to go to a 90 year old guys birthday party an hour away and I don't know the guy. I told them I didn't want to go, but would if I had to. They got pissed, left me standing outside my house without a key to get in. My dad's last words to me before he left were "I can't stand you, get out of my house."

So I walked to my boyfriends house.. which is pretty far away. (about 1.5 miles) His brother drove me home at 11.. I came in my house.. no one talked to me.. so I said "eff it" and went to bed. I got up the next morning at 6 to go to work.. came home at 3 and I was locked out again. So I got ready to walk back down to my boyfriend's.. but a girl from work let me use her car. So I drove down.. came home around 10.. and this time my family talked to me.. They started bitching at me about how everything in the house that is wrong is my fault. Blah Blah Blah.

I have two younger brothers who are supposedly angels. They never do anything wrong. They are perfect. At least that's what my parents think. We've got home videos labeled "The Kids".. and the only "kids" who are on them are my brothers.

I'm just sick of being pushed around.

My grandma's offered to let me stay with her since I was 14.

The only reason I'm still living here is because my parents are paying for my college tuition. Although they've threatened to take that away, too.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club