Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
From President Obama's speech at a Democratic National Committee Finance dinner:

“The other side drove the economy into the ditch, and we’ve been down there and putting on our boots, and it’s muddy, and it’s hot, and there are bugs swarming, and we’ve been pushing and shoving and sweating, trying to get this car out of the ditch,” Obama said.“And the Republicans have been standing there, sipping on a Slurpee, watching us and saying, you’re not pushing hard enough, or you’re not pushing the right way,” the president continued to partisan laughter.

“Well, come down and help,” Obama said. “’No, no, no, you go ahead,’” the president said, illustrating the Democratic complaint that the GOP is the party of no.

“Finally, we get the car up on level ground, and it is -- it’s kind of dinged up. I mean, it wasn’t good for the car to be driven into the ditch. And it needs some body work, it needs a tune-up, it needs a carwash, but it’s moving,” Obama said defending his economic policies which Democrats argue have prevented things from getting worse and have helped improve some types of job creation.

“Suddenly we get a tap on the shoulder and the Republicans say, ‘We want the keys back,' " Obama said. “You can’t have the keys back. You can’t drive. That’s why we were in the ditch. And as soon as they get into power, they will throw that car right back in reverse. There’s a reason why, when you want to go forward, you put it into ‘D,’ and when you go backward, it goes into ‘R’.”

and that was a great line.....
who is going to ask to see Obama's Drivers license next...

saw this one online and I laughted ....some great writers out there with some real wits...I wish they could all come together and fix todays problems tho...

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of Kim Jung Un to be the new leader of North Korea-- a nuclear
power!

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never
accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a
sports team or commanded a military platoon. So guess what---next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here in the USA. We took an arrogant community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never had a real job, worked on a budget or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and made him the leader of this country.

I'm sorry I brought this
up. Never mind.

Last edited by fathersson; 08/16/12 11:41 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!