Barber the providence streets is just real careful thats all see that whole r.i crowd is small but furious from what I heard the active guys are keeping things quiet I heard things changed big ime eveeywhere but real bad as far as numbers go my uncle says back in the day for old man ray a hundred guys step up for old man ray guys u never see at meetings sit downs whatever all italians from r.i with a thoisand wacks under their belts now he saids its as bad as the irish lol ( half joke half insult my uncle hates the irish no offense to anyone but its cause whitey)long story

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "