OMG... as I posted on Facebook:

'Snooki & JWoww' finds a home - in Ocean County
Quote:

MANCHESTER — A very pregnant Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and her friend Jennifer “JWoww” Farley finally have a home — at least for the next few weeks.

The pair are slated to tape their “Jersey Shore” spinoff show “Snooki & JWoww” at a home on Johnson Avenue, Mayor Michael Fressola said. Taping begins in a couple of days.

[More at the link above]

I know where this house is -- it's 3 minutes from my parents' and 15 minutes from me. They're west of me, and Seaside is about the same distance to the east.

Holy crap, we gotta deal with this chit now? Oy.

It literally is in the middle of nothing but Senior Citizen developments on one side, a strip mall, plenty of woods, and rural land with some developments of "McMansions" mixed in.

There is literally no place nearby for them to "party", so I guess they'll be even closer to me. Or they'll have to "commute" to nearby shore towns besides Seaside.

PS - I never saw the first season, but I guess now I'll have to watch to see WTF they're up to in my backyard! lol

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations