Originally posted by Blake Peters:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] It took me 40 minutes to get my lunch at Burger King here at West Point! eek
Holy! I would be a little pissed. [/b]
I was a little (because I get a 45 minute lunch break) but I felt bad for the guy. There was 1 guy running the front and like 3-5 others in the back cooking. As soon as I got there the line was out of the little "maze" that they make you walk through. And this guy had to pretty much take care of everyone himself. He'd take the orders, then have to take the food and put it on a tray or bag and yell out the numbers. So the guy would help about 6 or 7 people by taking their orders, then turn around and give them their food because it was ready by the time he hit number 7. So the line would be slowed down. I was pretty pissed, but after waiting a few minutes I said, "screw this, I've waited this long, I'm getting my food." Then a couple of guys in front of me only speak spanish and that took awhile because the guy taking the orders couldn't understand him and screwed up the first spanish speaking guys order. However, when all was said and done I got up and ordered and I didn't wanna give the guy a hard time (he was 1 remark away from kicking somebody's a$$). But I got my food and it was good. Although I don't know if it was 40 minutes wait worth good!

But now I'm pissed! At work I sit at my boss's secretary's desk who's out having a baby now. I get to work today and my chair (with arms and the ability to bend backwards) is gone. In its place is a chair with no arms that sits straight up. In the phone room they're rearranging desks and one of the guys in there took it. I didn't say anything to him because he works full time and I'm just working the summer, but when my boss comes in later I'm gonna ask him if he said it was ok for that guy to take my chair. That's down right rude in my book and I'm pissed! mad