Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Well, I agree that The Left has more overall media outlets on their side. But I think Fox News is such a behemoth that it kind of levels the playing field.

Whoa. How'd you figure that? Didn't you see the list I posted above?

They're all crazies, Oli. And most of them are associated with Fox, so I was just using Fox as a blanket statement to cover them all.

No, you used Fox News because it's all you have to use. There is no other network that leans to the right. CNN, MSNBC, and HLN offset it.

And I can rattle off a list of liberal radio shows from 1600am.

Overall, Obama will receive much more support than Romney.

The problem is that most of those liberal shows dont get anywhere near the listeners that guys like Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and the rest of their crew get. It's ridiculous the amount of money these guys make and the amount of people listening to them on a day to day basis. There was a report a few years back that said more than HALF of conservatives in the South reported tuning into one of these guys at least once a week and not watching/listening to ANY other news besides them. These guys have an incredible ability to mobilize their base at their will.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.