I used to work with a guy in Kansas who no less who was Italian and said he was from Brooklyn. Said he went to high school with Lou Ferrigno, or the same High School. CAnt really remember. This was probably 1986 or so when he was in Kansas. I have always been fascinated with the mafia and talked to him about if he ever grew up around any of the wise guys. He told me a story that I cant say is false, but I cant prove it. Here goes:

He said that he either knew of a guy or knew a guy named Jimmy Emma. The reason I remember this story is that the name "Emma" is a different sounding name. He said this guy Emma was a real tough guy. Everyone was scared of him and when he was outside or rolling down the street, people would come in off the stoops.

Anyway, he said Emma was washing his car one day and a black Caddy or Lincoln pulled around the corner and lit him up with a machine gun and killed him.

He said that people were so relieved that he was shot there were old ladies coming down from their apts to look at the body and some even spit on him.

Like I said, dont know if it is true but I do know he was a transplanted New Yorker living in Kansas. We used to give him sh!t about being in witness protection.

Any incite would be interesting.

Thanks

Last edited by sammyd20; 08/07/12 12:27 AM.