Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
hey dn, what would you say is the worst area of the city? one of my buddies up hear spent a few days in the local county jail up here a few years back and he said they had lots of philly guys shipped up here to do short time. he said most of them said that they were from west philly.

It can vary there are rough sections in west Phila, south phila (Point Breeze/Wilson Park), and North Philadelphia as well. The fact that West/North have good colleges there, they've bought out a lot of housing to make it student housing, so students feel safe.I'd say the badlands. It's a part of North Philly that houses have those Iron cages around the whole porch not just the door,burned outhouses, you don't have to call a dope dealer because they sell to anyone, but your better off knowing one so you don't get robbed by them or the police. Temple Hospital at Board and Allegheny once you go down there and get into the single digit or letter streets that's where a variety or drug organizations manufacture and move their product.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."