Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: merlino
Lucibello gets all that time because of the RICO involvement? Basically he beat a guy up which is assault, a crime that happens everyday in every city, and had 2 illegal poker machines....WOW...seems like what DICKNOSE stated above the government has other things they could worry about that are stealing from the federal government not beating some dude up in S Philly. Tell the feds to travel north on broad to see some murderers and open air drug markets

Merlino..what are you trying to say? I'm well aware of North Board Street and lived in various sections of North Philadelphia while attending Temple University. I'm not singling anyone out but to make a long story short, with all the corruption in our city I get pissed, that there isn't more oversight on all the free government hand me outs.

Merlino... I'm not disagreeing with you. North Philadelphia they can't change over night they've slowly but steadily fixed up certain parts over the years.(Northern Libs/Fairmount/WestGirard.
But just like you said about the wire is true, except we have more police corruption in Philadelphia. I'm not trying to be a racist but its been documented by journalists on tv ( American Gangster Philadelphia Black Mafia) The investigative reporter before George Anastasia says Black on Black crime is/was a "Cheap Story" and that it was hard for a black person to get their obituary in the paper back then. Mayor Nutter said he had a vision of making North Board look like North Boardway of something corny like that. I agree this is a gambling case it sells papers, provides income for law enforcement, journalists, and sells books (to people like ourselves.) I don't think they should be hit this hard but after wasting all the time and resources they had to do something, they probably thought they'd get something big (like a murde) and so far they haven't.

but then again .... Fall is Coming

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 08/06/12 01:36 PM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."