Well PTA's upcoming Oscar contender THE MASTER had a screening last night, several tweeted reactions to it.

@michaelwhittle "Possibly the best film watching experience I've ever had. #THEMASTER70MM"

@TotallySketch (Michael Gallagher) "Just saw 'The Master'. A movie has never made me feel quite like this one did. I can't describe it or even rate it. I am speechless."

@aaldere1 (Andrew P Alderete, "The Social Network" producer Dana Brunetti's assistant) "The Master was amazing. Oscars all over this one."

@LoganDoe "@prfessorbigsock Hoffman is one of the finest actors alive. The Master is (more) proof. #themaster"

@pillowfightin "@cigsandredvines Saw The Master in 70mm at the Aero Santa Monica. Surprise screening after The Shining. Its like nothing yvever seen before."

@jessecrall "The Master: B+ hazy, meandering story with beautiful staging and headed by Phoenix's brilliant, year's-best performance. @kristapley"

@Super_Matts "THE MASTER is...interesting...I'll be thinking about it for days #THEMASTER70MM J Phoenix and P S Hoffman are out of this world"

@DubstepElitist "duuuuuude, the master was goooooooooood"

And the most extensive reaction so far comes from 16-year-old cinephile Victor Escobar: his tweets after the film can be found below.

"@scottEweinberg Of course! Don't want to say more than a few words about it but it is an all around excellent film."

"@MattMustin @scottEweinberg No doubt about it. I've yet to see one bad PSH performance but this one may be his best."

"@prfessorbigsock 2hrs 10 min. Will get nods for Picture. Good chance of winning original screenplay and acting awards."

"@TheDaltonator If it were me, I'd put them both in the Best Actor category but if one them is getting the supporting nod, its Hoffman."

"@GusCruz At winning? No. It will have its fair share of detractors and its not a "safe" choice."

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/p..._medium=twitter