Originally Posted By: Parisi
Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
Originally Posted By: Parisi
[quote=IvyLeague]

Then the body would be left to drain in a bathtub for 45 minutes. After the body was drained and chopped up it would be left in a garbage bags while Roy DeMeo and the crew would order a pizza and eat it with their unwashed bloody hands.

Don't believe everything Capeci and Mustain tell you , especially when they are the words of a low life drug addict who was saying what he was saying to save his own ass and make everyone else involved look worse and himself look like an angel .
All due respect, I am more inclined to believe and trust the information I have read concerning the DeMeo crew from published books, mob transcripts and witness testimonies over any word from a neighborhood guy. I know you're giving your perspective and everyone, including you, are entitled to your views on DeMeo and his crew but your views seem a little bias. Almost like you're defending these guys and what they did.

All due respect but you seem to have your own take on my stories which is fine , but nowhere have I defended any of the actions of the Gemini crew . I simply told a story from a different perspective .. MY PERSPECTIVE from what I PERSONALLY experienced or what my family witnessed hanging around those guys and told me (which I figured was something nice to share being I'm sure most people on here didn't grow up a few doors down and see these people on a daily basis and have family who worked close with them or arrested them) . You can believe what you want but in this equation I'm the only one who has ZERO to gain . The writers beef up their stories to sell more books for financial gain (see Philip Carlo) , the government witnesses beef up their story for the DA's case and tell a gory story and make themselves look like the angel or guy along for the ride with these "monsters" in order to save their asses and help with a conviction . As for the district attorney see government witness (no need for me to retype) . It's a moot point , you're not gonna convince me and I have no desire to convince anyone . What these men did was horrible , but to me they were family, neighbors, friends who never did a thing to harm me or anyone in the neighborhood .