Originally Posted By: Parisi
Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
Originally Posted By: Parisi
[quote=IvyLeague]

Then the body would be left to drain in a bathtub for 45 minutes. After the body was drained and chopped up it would be left in a garbage bags while Roy DeMeo and the crew would order a pizza and eat it with their unwashed bloody hands.

Don't believe everything Capeci and Mustain tell you , especially when they are the words of a low life drug addict who was saying what he was saying to save his own ass and make everyone else involved look worse and himself look like an angel .
All due respect, I am more inclined to believe and trust the information I have read concerning the DeMeo crew from published books, mob transcripts and witness testimonies over any word from a neighborhood guy. I know you're giving your perspective and everyone, including you, are entitled to your views on DeMeo and his crew but your views seem a little bias. Almost like you're defending these guys and what they did.

He did not seem to defend what they did at all, he gave us another side to story, and example of how they were in other aspects everyday life. I thought it was good info.