Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I don't know if you got those names from the bogus St. Louis charts that used to make their way around the internet. But there's not even close to that many guys left in St. Louis.

Little Al, who was the most knowledgeable poster I've encountered on St. Louis, could only identify 4 or 5 guys he knew to be made. There may be a couple more but it's certainly under 10 at this point. And there's no formal structure anymore. So it's pointless to start slapping position titles on guys.

Ivy - I agree with you. There is a lot of bogus information / rumors out there.

The 7 guys I have named in my post above have been publicly identified as members by reliable sources. I have the newspaper clippings, court transcripts / judgments and police reports to back them up.

The titles in my posts come from those same sources. When Trupiano died, the Post Dispatch had an article naming the guys in those positions.

All the other guys listed on the charts / posts were associated at some time. None of them have been identified as made by reliable sources. The fact that none of them have been arrested or convicted in over 10 - 15 years strongly suggests that little, if any, structure or criminal activity remains.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.