Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Pitera enjoyed killing people, I don't think Demeo 'enjoyed' it. Demeo was broken for a period when he discovered he killed an innocent boy.
One guy in Demeo's crew who really creeps me out is Chris Rosenberg. Some say he looks a bit goofy in his known picture, but I think he has that Last House On The Left/Texas Chainsaw Massacte-aura about him lol. He also ruthlessly butchered a couple of Colombians and a Cuban. Which, in those days, wasn't really a good career move.

My Father , Brother, and Uncles , as well as pretty much anyone who knew him said Chris was a fucking asshole but loyal . They also said he was kind of a dirtbag and when everyone was going out to clubs and shit they always tried to ditch him . He caused a ton of problems for Roy but Roy had a lot of love for him . He really was that delusional though and thought he was gonna be the first Jew who got made . It was his fault that Roy ended up killing that Spanish kid by his house , because if he never robbed and killed the Columbians Roy wouldn't have thought there was a hit squad looking for him . Him starting that war over the drugs also verified to the rest of the family what they already knew and that was that Roy'a crew dealt drugs and Paul Castellano knew about it and kept taking the money no problem while he threatened Gotti and other crews that if they dealt drugs they'd be killed (something else that gives weight to the fact Paul was scared of the Gemini crew and he just hated Gotti )