Guinness is about as good as it gets, as far as I'm concerned. I also have a weakness for Heineken and Sam Adams Boston Lager.

I agree that Corona is seriously overrated. As far as Mexican beer is concerned, Dos Equis is much better, and Modelo is pretty good, too.

Coors Light and Miller 64 should be stored with the wine coolers, in my most humble of opinions. I also hate Steel Reserve (as many others have mentioned), and I'm not a fan of Budweiser, Bud Light, or any other variation of the Bud franchise. Unless...you know...it's THAT kind of bud. wink

I tried this stuff a few weeks ago called Arrogant Bastard Ale. Pretty strong stuff, and one 22 oz. bottle was all I needed to get a nice buzz going. Although honestly, if I want something that strong, I'll stick to bourbon. lol

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis