Originally Posted By: Joerusso
i never said he wasnt just want to make sure and i read all those links before and thank you for good info but like i said its seems but not sure ..... yes his initials are the informers initials ,yes hes not name in one indictments , yes only a high ranking guy like deluca can know all that but..... why would he do twelve get bumbed than rat the way he did i dont get it ....its never mentioned but his uncle vito deluca is a made guy in sicily n in prov know he going nuts right now ..., im just saying and besides if he does rat right the good thing is he hasnt been out that long to know to much like rossetti did and mentioning that rat fuck no wonder his cousin is doing 44 plus and a bunch of others boston area guys doing big numbers motherfuckr been ratting during every regime damn near

I remember when it came out he turned I thought the same thing, and one logical conclusion is that after he came out the feds approached him with some evidence (they probably obtained from mark rossetti) and threatened to send bobby back to jail for a very long time (who knows maybe on some old murder charge) and then he agreed to cooperate. Hopefully Whitey Bulger lives and is brought to trial and DeLuca is put on the stand and it can clear up some stuff.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.