Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
Originally Posted By: m2w
i dont think moroccons have organized crime just drug dealers at most

From what I understand there are certain Moroccan organizations in Morocco and abroad that deal drugs and help fund terrorism . It's pretty disgusting to think such a beautiful place that generates a lot of its tourism income from Americans ends up breeding terrorists that want to destroy America .

It's a shame really that Moroccans, Algerians, Lebanese and Pashtuns have terrorists within their communities ( terrorists, in my honest opinion, are retarded. No matter the university degree they may have) because I've also met a lot of very cool people from their communities.
And they also have some splendid looking girls ( no kidding) cool

Terrorists are the most hypocritical beings on the planet . How do you justify bombing/killing in the name of your religion or homeland yet you do it within crowds o people from your religion/homeland thus makin the majority of the casualties of your cause the people you are supposedly representing ? Like take Muslims for instance , blowing up Mosques which only kills Muslims ? Seriously how stupid can you be ? Or the IRA blowing up and destroying Northern Ireland , and while they may kill one or 2 English cops for the most part they're killing the Irish . Fucking retards