Originally Posted By: JCB1977
Hi Philip_Lombardo:

Corrections: Sonny Ciancutti is the only made guy left in Pittsburgh, in which the Pittsburgh LCN NO longer exists. There is nothing left to run. Bobby I was NEVER made, as he and the Williams brothers took over Tony Grosso's numbers operation and paid tribute to Genovese, just like Grosso. Chiarelli was nothing more than a high profile thief and drug dealer and Mauro Matone was a convicted drug dealer (conviction was in NY). Although Wikipedia lists these idiots as soldiers, I have researched Pittsburgh extensively as I work with several authors. There will be a book coming out with a tentative release date of 2016 on Pittsburgh LCN. The information I have just provided you with is from Roger Greenbank, who was head of the Organized Crime squad for the FBI in Pittsburgh and is now retired.

I wish some of the posts on this site were accurate, but they just aren't. Real Deal forum has quite a bit of professional researchers and authoprs and is much more accurate.

Thanks for the clarifications.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.