Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
^^^ some good points. my comment wasn't really directed at anybody. thats why i won't play this stupid fucking left or right game because people get this "its us vs them" team mentality. i look at every issue differently. sometimes i have a conservative view and sometimes a liberal view, but i don't classify them as such. they are my own opinions.

Yep, I am the same way honestly. I fall on either decide depending on the issue. In the past, I was much more conservative being from a traditional Latin family not exposed to things like homosexuals, etc for the most part until I went to college (a very affluent one). I learned to accept people for who they are and not look down/hate them for what they believe.

I have never supported a candidate based on his party affiliation, I always support based on their stance on the issues. Case in point, in my short voting life (I am a registered democrat) but have voted for MORE republicans than democrats.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.