Originally Posted By: Ivan
Two dozen posts into the awful beer thread and I'm the only one who has been victimized by Milwaukee's Best?

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do..."

Over the years I've tried 100's of brews from around the world, Guinness and Franziskaner Weissbier are incredible.

After years of that I switched to Miller Lite to save on calories. Can't stand Coors Light Water (tho I like Original Coors). And I really like Blue Moon (a higher-end Coors wheat beer; it's delicious).

In my broke '20s we drank Old Milwaukee tall boys a lot. Now, to save on calories and cash, the Miller Lite became Milwaukee's Best Light. It's also a Miller product, but has more taste than Miller Lite.

In moderation, I haven't had any problem with Milwaukee's Best. Then again, I get so damn bloated on beer any more way before I've had too many. whistle

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations