Originally Posted By: GrandAve
The calabrese one the other night was boring as hell. Just the same stuff rehashed over and over, with a lot of bullsh*t. Its a shame they can't get to Frank Sr. to interview him for a change, it'd be nice to get two sides of the story instead of a couple rats who betrayed their blood. No chance Frank will ever be doing interviews though, hell after turning a priest crooked he's lucky to still get his meals dropped off to him in Springfield lol.

Agreed, same exact stuff we already read about, hoping for something new, at least. But, what could I have expected, same thing every time.

Also- 'couple rats who betrayed their blood'?? At least they had the courage to fess up...Frank Sr. probably still thinks he did the right thing. (hint: he didn't...he was a psycho murderer scumbag that deserved what he got; I don't care if 90% of his victims were scum, too)

Reasonable adults talking about 'snitches' as if they are lowly people still gets me riled...I saw a 50 year old guy the other day with a 'snitches get stitches' t-shirt. I was embarrassed for the both of us. What a great mindset! The folks helping put 'bad guys' to justice are the assholes? wtf is that? Of course some don't care, and want to save their own skin, but the end result is the end result.

Ending lives based on a 'beef' is not honorable, so calling someone out on it can never be dishonorable, end of story.

Just had to let that out, sorry for the off-topic!