Originally posted by afsaneh77:
Really? But Partagas thinks its hot! grin tongue
As Pacino said in Devil's Advocate : "WELL CONSIDER THE SOURCE!"

Prince Charles was driving around one of his Estates when he ran over the Queen's favorite corgi. He got out of the car and looked at it, and thought to himself, "Now I am really going to be in hot water." He wandered off into the woods, and he came across an old oil lamp, which he rubbed. Suddenly there was a huge explosion, and a Genie came out of the lamp, thanking him and offering him anything he wanted.

"Quick," said Charles, "I've just run over a dog, and I want you to bring it back to life." The Genie followed Charles, and took a long look at the dog's smashed body. Finally the Genie said, "I am terribly sorry, but this dog's body is so crushed, even I cannot help you. But please, anything else you wish for...."

Charles thought for a moment and realized that he didn't really need more wealth or power, and then he reached into his wallet and pulled out photographs of Diana and Camilla. "This one was my first wife, but we were estranged, and later she was killed. This other one is my second wife. I wonder if you could make the second wife look more like the first."

The Genie stared at the photos for a full two minutes and then said, "Let's go have another look at the dog."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."