Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: jace
I believe supermax is usually temporary. Anyone know how many inmates ever done long stretch, like over ten years in there? They dismissed him as informer due to credibility issues, anyone see them still using him in such a role? Who is left from his time on streets for him to talk about?

the guys who were under him while he was running things for the lucchese's are all getting out now

only ones i know off the top of my head doing long stretches (over 10 years) at a place like ADX are terrorists

From what I understand , true life sentences/ lifers without possibility of parole do their full sentence at ADX , but people who eventually will be released get transferred within a few years of getting out of jail or when they need room for a lifer . I know Pappy Mason is doing his life sentence there , Mutulu Shakur was there for a long time but he's only a few years from release (I believe he gets out 2016) and got transferred to Victorville . There's also a few MS13 guys there and some Crips & Bloods that will all do life . Most Wiseguys get transferred . Gaspipe I don't see getting out

As for worst induction into LCN I'd say Paul Castellano (at least the worst boss), he is hands down the reason the Feds have all the pictures and were able to positively ID all the Gambinos capos . Him and his whole weekly mandatory tribute meetings , what an ass. I do agree Gotti fucked a lot of it up as well . Not to mention his big mouth is what turned Sammy the Bull into a Cooperator . Maybe the Fed prosecutor is gonna re open the Calabro case against Sammy the Bull and have Gaspipe testify , that would be pretty insane seeing he's the one who implicated Sammy and Kuklinski in the first place ?