Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
Originally Posted By: GaryH
Thanks DiNome1978.

Funny thing about Roy was he would organise street parties for his neighbours and one of his closest neighbours and family friend was a policeman called Jim!
Ironic isnt it?
Looking on Googlemaps at the Flatlands church of god, that place gives me the creeps!

Like I said he was one of the nicer ones . The cop friend never surprised me because he was also cool with the cops in the local precincts , 69, 63, 71, 67 ... Whether they were on payroll , or placed bets with him .

Nice in what way? My area of Glasgow is full of these type of

people admittedly not as bad. They're from the Daniels the

biggest organized crime group in Scotland. I know some of

them some of my friends from school have grew up to join them.

They are all friendly the sort of people that will offer you

a beer in the pub. But if iwas to take a loan or drugs off them

i would be in serious shit if i couldn't pay up. All i'm saying

is the nicer among maniacs is still a maniac.

Nice in a sense that ROY* would throw a few bucks to the Piss poor family on the block , and maybe help an out of work father find work or let him do some handy man stuff for him to make some cash , or have Freddy hire them at the gas station . Believe me I'm not condoning anything they did , nor making excuses or apologies for what they did . Just sharing some of my experiences which fortunately for me and my family were all good . Maybe even pointing out the irony of how some of these guys were ruthless murderers but also a positive influence around the neigborhood in a sense .. You ask anyone that lived in a 5-10 block radius around the Gemini/Phils lounge who wasn't a degenerate gambler or druggie or mobbed up and they'll tell you they actually felt safer with them around lol, and not for nothing EVERYONE knew what was going on there .

You ask anyone that lived in a 5-10 block radius around the Gemini/Phils lounge who wasn't a degenerate gambler or druggie or mobbed up

That's the point they don't just prey on those people. They make people gambling addicts ( like my step Brother ) drug addicts ( like 2 of my cousins who are brothers ). I'm not making excuses for them just pointing out how these people can ruin you're life without mentioning Demeo.