Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Of course he should die. Just as anyone found guilty of 1st degree murder. One can't consistently say some people who fall into this category should be put to death and others shouldn't. They're all worthy of death. Not of getting room and board, courtesy of the state, for the rest of their life.

Maybe this particular criminal deserves to die, but, considering all the crime cases I read about or watched about on TV, I would say there are cases in which the victims deserved to die more than the murderers. For example, a man killing two pimps who forced his girlfriend into prostitution and constantly raped her or a woman killing the admitted rapist and murderer of her daughter who laughed while telling her what he did of her daughter. I know such cases are few, I am just bothered by the fact that some people say the personality of the victim and the reason for the murder don't matter. I once had a heated discussion with some people who were against the death penalty but thought that a mafia boss who orders the little son of an informant to be killed and a man who kills somebody who slaughtered his family should get the same punishment.
I personally don't support the death penalty, but I certainly won't cry if the Colorado shooter will be executed. What I mean is that not all murderers are the same in my opinion.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."