Originally Posted By: GaryH
Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
My mom got mugged and stabbed by some people from an outside neighborhood and the Gemini crew helped look for the assholes that did it

Dare I ask what became of your Mothers attackers once the Gemini crew caught up with them!

Originally Posted By: DiNome1978
Or when a young girl named letisha got raped and beaten how they found out they knew the guy and brought him to the cops (severely beaten, but they turned him in nonetheless)

The Gemini crew actually helped the cops?
WTF!!!!

God knows what happened to them . I do know that after the "search party" went out the dog they robbed from my mother was all of a sudden back at our house and my brother and I had to drop off a few trays of lasagna my nonnie made at the Gemini .

My best guess is they helPed out the cops because everyone knew who the guy was , My family and friends told me he caught one hell of a beating broken bones etc and his ride to the precinct was in the trunk of a car . I guarantee if his name wasn't floating around the neighborhood he would have disappeared like so many others . This I do condone , rapists should be tortured and dismembered alive, sorry people you steal a child's or woman's innocence you deserve a painful death .