Originally Posted By: Nick_the_Greek
DiNome, of course everyone has their soft sides...reading Al DeMeo's book, it is easy to get caught up in what a loving person Roy, or whoever, was to most of his family and friends....but the second an innocent person got hurt (nevermind brutally murdered, on multiple occasions) it tends to outweigh anything good they did * infinity. It just does. Bottom line, the world would have better off had they not existed, ultimately; and it's the choice they made. Redemption went out the window the second someone like Cherie Golden took her last breath.

Reading about this stuff is intriguing, don't get me wrong...that's why I'm here, but I don't forget what most of these people really are...wastes of space. True story.

I don't condone what they did (I think it's disgusting) but , I'm just saying there was a different side to him , he wasn't your typical psycho . Now if you talk to people who grew up around Charles Carneglia they will without a doubt say he was a nasty guy , and terrifying at all times . Just trying to say that some new to keep business business and not terrify the people of the neighborhood and some acted like assholes everywhere they went and basically said fuck everyone I'm with such and such .