Originally Posted By: Nick_the_Greek
Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
Only thing new i got from the video was the nail polish on his finger. Whats up with tha? Never seen it tqlked about before?

Never heard of anyone doing it, or it even being effective, but it was clearly to mask their fingerprints, being the genius criminal I am sure he is lol...

Speaking of, who was it that made the 'free Gotti' rap song back in the day? A Google search returned 'The Pizza Connection' headed by what appears to be Sal the Stockbroker of Howard Stern fame, but I swear I had read in a book somewhere that a made guy, or associate had done something similar in their youth (was he in this band maybe?)...who the f was it??

Also (blushing) I myself wrote about 50 pages of an (amateur of course) screenplay based on DeMeo and Co's exploits (well done, it would be a phenomenal mob story) before abandoning it...good luck to him!

maybe u can post up the screenplay on the forum and get some feedback from us...

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.