Originally Posted By: Joerusso
there has to be some type of white collar crime, labor and union stuff, internationl shit with ireland i mean there is still a lot big countryside in Ireland where shit is still fuckin nuts and with all these guys you mention i mean few are relatives of past members but what do they bring to the table... im from boston born and raised still here and know hardcore active players but are im clueless what the irish is doing ??
i doubt they have any international connections with ireland. even when whitey was running things i dont think they had any real organized stuff going on between the two sides other than the once a year "shopping lists". at this point its debatabable how much organization/leadership is left as even at thier peak the winter hill gang was just a loose confederation of different irish gangs that answered to a few major players such as flemmi, weeks and bulger but otherwise were independent of each other. i think this group is closer to a street gang than a mafia family at this point.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!