John Iorillo is dead like what Hairy said. My good friend Walter Iorillo (not a hood at all) is from Cleveland, from Mayfield Heights, graduated from Mayfield High School, and is the cousin of John. Just was in Cleveland hanging out with my friend and his wonderful family. What Cleve said is very true about being no more Cleveland branch of LCN there anymore. However, most old mobsters don't get on mob forums and especially don't get into beefs with forum members over their posts. For the people on here, take what he said (as being a member of the Cleveland Mob) with a grain of salt. We don't know the guy. Remember, those of you familiar with the way mafiosi act, you know that they at least try if not really do keep a low profile, and they do care about what others say about them, but don't write on forums about who they were and who they know. They also don't mention the names of people in their criminal organizations. Like what he did. I can tell by the way he writes that he's a pretty articulate individual and he's definitely from the home of the Indians. I'm not calling him a liar, but I just don't believe everything I hear from people, and I find it strange that after one of the other guys that took dumps on me over one of my charts has recently been kicked off this forum he posted this comment and said he is leaving the forum. What a coincidence, over the fact he was one of 3 of them. Hmmm. Could be he's mad his friend got kicked out. Just saying. As far as growing up with mafiosi the ones who run this forum would know more than anybody in my opinion. I do like his post I will say. He did write some interesting stuff and I do think there's some truth to it. Ciao.