So if he told you to bend over would you'd do that too? Monkey see, monkey do, huh?

Sorry young student, but I really don't give a fuck who he is. It's none of his goddamn business as to how or why I'm addressing someone on here. It's HIS forum? Okay. Congratulations stud. But what I said to the kid was not done with any malicious intent. That's just the way I express myself. He made it out to be more than what it is. And so are you. All he or even you had to do was send me a PM and let me know that I should take it down a notch for whatever reason. If he or you have issues with political correctness that's your problem man. No one, save for you two, has complained thus far.

You guys wanna flex your tough guy muscles in public. Go ahead. Do it with someone your own age.

I owe him an apology? For what? You OWE ME an apology Mr. Consigliere. What are you calling me a prick for, ah? Was that even necessary? You don't know me from atom and you're going to go that route with me? For no reason at all. I'll apologize when YOU apologize.