I thought the same thing... chrisy was like "You got a real hard-on for me i'll tell you that", and takes him to the cops house - and gets chris to hit the cop - I think Tony is testing Chris to see if he will still kill on command - and really after this Chris believe he owes Tony and their relationship gets slightly better after this ... but if I was tied up and ready to be shot, i'm sure the last thing you would think about doing was lying?, but then again he says "was he a friend of yours", which made me think he did know what he meant and was maybe the gunman... thats why it's shown like this it gets you talking ... like that fucking last episode ..oh I spoke about that for ages.. cursing and cursing it out... then I checked my Dvd player?, but all fine and then I got more pissed off like WTF it can't end like this ... but it did ..and boy I aint fucking happy mad

Last edited by gemini_killer; 07/18/12 03:51 AM.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo