Originally Posted By: Antonio
One question I do have that I might have asked elsewhere as well is that, do people like bookies and collectors do other crimes, like robberies and trafficking or do they only stick to bookmaking.

Depends on how successful the bookmaking operation is. I suppose the guy running the book is probably the most well off so he won't need to do other things. Soldiers and associates are often the ones who end up doing robberies and drug deals to make money. A lot of these guys are not making the millions like say michael francheze was making, but then again a lot of these guys most likely don't have dads who were high ranking members to begin with. Charles Carneglia is a good example, he never really was a money maker. He had a weed business that fizzled out. He mostly just collected the tribute off his associates and did strong arm stuff like extortions and armed robberies but he blew most of his money on drink and drugs. The only constant source of income he had was the junkyard which also doubled as a place for murder and torture but he himself was never rich.