Not sure yet what my 2012 highlight has been -- Lakewood BlueClaws (Phillies Single-A team) is where I spend most of my minor league time, being just 15 minutes away. Saw Ryan Howard rehab here a few times, and saw him daily (OMG) 10 years ago! Cole Hamels, too...

Finally been back to Trenton Thunder (Yankees Double-A) a couple times this year (was there a few times years ago when it was still a Boston team -- saw Shea Hillenbrand come up). But so far went twice this year, and got my Jeter and Robertson bobbleheads... Gonna go back for Cano at least...

Back in Lakewood, got my Jim Kaat and Doc Gooden cards signed... bought them off ebay, same series, cuz I'm anal... In the pic above.

But tonight, most fantastic, was meeting The Famous San Diego Chicken!! What a story... and it's been the same guy since the '70s! He even remembered me, because I emailed him the other day asking if he'd have photos to sign. Just $1 for the photo, free to sign.

cool

That's his life... so great!!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations