Originally Posted By: Danito
Although Clinton went a bit dirty (the 3 a.m. clip), I don't think you will find anything from Obama's side against her. He continually praised her for everything she had done. When he had lost the primaries in New Hampshire, he started his "Yes we can"-speech with the following words:
"Well, first of all, I want to congratulate Senator Clinton on a hard-fought victory here in New Hampshire. She did an outstanding job. Give her a big round of applause."

I find his campaign this year much more aggressive than 4 years ago.

The point still stand that, if Clinton had such reservations about Obama being President during the primaries, why then hitch her wagon to his star afterward? Where did those reservations go?

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I posted it because it has some valid points, obcourse I didnt forget the Democratic primaries. It was common knowledge that Biden didnt have a real shot and he just stayed in as an "audition" for a spot in the administration. Hillary swallowed her pride (she didnt really want to be in the admin) to accept a position cause the Obama people wanted to unify the entire party and bring over the Clinton backers to his side.

I dont know about you, but I just dont see Santorum being Secretary of _______ or Gingrich being in the cabinet even if Romney wins. The attacks and things these guys said to each other was much worse than anything the Dems ever said to each other during that primary.

My point, like I mentioned above, is that these politicians (from whatever party) look foolish when they express all these reservations about their opponent during a primary, only then to do a total 180 and fully support their previous opponent. And they do it simply to support "the party."

And that's what this is really all about. The same old partisanship as usual. Which I see A LOT of on this board. Which is why I'll continue to hold people's feet to the fire when I see it.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.