Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Yea, from what I have seen of Metro UI, I have zero interest. I feel like I just got Windows 7 (even though I have had it for years), and I am very happy with it.

Yeah, I agree. I have "7" on 2 other systems, and it's been flawless since installation. I don't think I'll be updating them.

Have you seen Windows new "Metro" smartphone OS interface? I dont particularly like that either. The style seems to be too "flashy" and full of close interaction with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter automatically built-in. Overall, doesnt seem very user friendly to me. I guess I am used to the huge level of customization that Android offers.

When Windows 7 came out, I was surprised that it looked great and worked awesome considering Microsoft products (I HATE Internet Explorer) till that had consistently dissapointed/were lackluster. It surprises me that a company as big as Microsoft usually strikes out with consumers when they come out with a new product.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.