Scarfo Jr was made in 1994 along with Joseph “Big Joe” Datello I believe.

The Merlinos had a bad falling out with the Scarfos in 1986. Soon after Scarfo and most the family were taken down in indictments. Scarfo began using his son to pass messages and collect of some of the street tax but by then Joey Merlino, Mike Ciancaglini and their crew were doing their own thing and no longer recognizing Scarfo so they tried to kill Nicky Jr in 1989. They shot him several times but he survived. To get him out of Philly Scarfo Sr. placed him in the North Jersey Crew. Soon after that Nicky Jr was imprisoned for the Freselone operation. By the time he got out Merlino and his Crew had taken over the family and would have clipped Nicky Jr. if he had returned so Scarfo Sr got him transferred and made into the Lucchese family as protection.

Scarfo Jr was acting Captain of the Lucchese Jersey crew until 2007 (for the imprisoned Capra) when he was demoted by the Lucchese ruling panel (Madonna, DiNapoli, Migliore) in favor of Ralph Perna. Joe Perna (all of them hate Jr,, they are good friends with Merlino) drove to tell Nicky Scarfo Jr the news of his demotion and said he was a "motherless fuck" on the way. After being demoted, Scarfo Jr immediately asked to move to Florida which was denied I believe.

Scarfo Jr is a ridiculous earner, look at his most recent indictment. Charged with looting $12 million out of that bank in Texas.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 07/03/12 02:48 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.