My favorite character of GOT;is Tyrion Lannister, is certainly the most clever and nice of his family, used to solve the problems with the cunning could not use force, there is a song by a singer Fabrizio de Andrè, called a Judge, that this also speaks of a dwarf. Here is the text translated into English.

What does it mean to have five feet of height?,
will rivelan the eyes and jokes of the people,
or the curiosity of a cheeky girl
that comes close only for his impertinent doubt:
wants to see if it is true, what is said around the dwarves, which are best provided by virtue less apparent,
among all the virtues, the most indecent.

The years go bythe months, and if you count them even the minutes, is sad being adults, without being grown;
detraction insists, beats the tongue on the drum far as to say that a dwarf, is a bastard for sure because his heart is too, too close to the asshole.

Was in the sleepless nights,stayed awake in the light of the anger that I prepared the exams.
I became Public Prosecutor to take the road that from the benches of a cathedral leads to the sacristy, and in the chair of a tribunal,
Judge ,finally ,arbiter on earth of good and evil.
And then my stature does not dispensed more good humor who stood to the bar told me Your Honour, and entrust them to the Executioner, was a all mine pleasure before to kneel in the
hour of farewell do not know for nothing, the stature of God.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 07/06/12 02:53 PM.